Registration open for the CSAAA – U.S. Commercial Service free 2022 SHOT Show Buyer’s program
CSAAA members are once again invited to participate in the U.S. Embassy-led buyer delegation to SHOT Show 2022, January 18-21, 2022. Please note that this year there is no be a fee to join the delegation.
The following are the benefits for CSAAA members will receive as part of this delegation:
- Complimentary Registration for the exhibition hall admission (US$70-US$350 savings).
- Complimentary seats for Educations Seminars (Retail and LEEP only: There are limited complimentary seats available, which will be provided upon request on a first-come, first-served basis and afterwards provided at an additional cost).
- Use of the International Trade Center (ITC) with conference rooms for private meetings. (You may schedule meeting rooms with U.S. exhibitors in advance or on-site.)
- Badge printing in the International Trade Center (ITC) to avoid regular registration lines.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and computer access with printing in the ITC.
- List of exhibitors interested in meeting with TEPP delegates during the show.
- B2B Matchmaking with U.S. Companies via ITA Businesses Matches Services.
- Limited number of Range Day passes.
As in the past, attendance as part of the delegation is RESTRICTED to commercial BUYERS or INFLUENCERS to the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade, and commercial buyers of military, law enforcement and tactical products and services only.
Once questionnaires have been submitted, members may be asked to submit the following information:
- A copy of current and valid government-issued photo identification (e.g., driving license, passport, etc.).
- Documentation demonstrating direct, current professional affiliation to the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade, or commercial involvement in the military, law enforcement or tactical markets.
- Purchase orders or invoices showing purchases made from U.S. exhibitors from previous SHOT Shows.
For more information, contact:
Philipp Fortin, Commercial Specialist
U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Department of Commerce | International Trade Administration
U.S. Embassy Ottawa, Canada
Cell: 613-617-3019 | Office: 613-688-5117 | Email: [email protected]