The U.S. Commercial Service of the U.S. Embassy in Canada is pleased to invite you to join our U.S. Embassy 2018 Buyer Delegation to the SHOT Show, January 23-26, 2018 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV. You are encouraged to also pass this invitation along to any of your colleagues that may be interested in attending. Please note that all registrants must have a unique email address.
The cost to join the U.S. Embassy 2018 Buyer Delegation is US$25 (Approx. CDN$31) payable by credit card. The following are the benefits you will receive:
- Complimentary Registration for the exhibition hall admission (US$70-US$350 savings).
- Limited complimentary seats for Educational Seminars: There are limited complimentary seats available that will be provided upon request on a first come, first serve basis.
- Use of the International Trade Center (ITC) with conference rooms for private meetings(Hostesses will be available to assist with scheduling and multi-language translators on-site if required.)
- Badge printing in the International Trade Center (ITC) to avoid regular registration lines.
- Special VIP/IBP recognition badge holder (red fabric holder) so our delegates will be visible to exhibitors.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and computer access with printing in the ITC.
- Invitation to International Reception
- Continental Breakfast and snacks each official show day in the ITC.
(LUNCH WILL NOT BE PROVIDED)
Attendance as part of our delegation is RESTRICTED to commercial BUYERS or INFLUENCERS to theshooting, hunting and outdoor trade and commercial buyers of military, law enforcement and tactical products and services only.
Please indicate your interest in being part of the delegation by registering at:
Once we received your registration, we will send you a questionnaire to complete and ask you to provide us with the following information:
1. A copy of current and valid government-issued photo identification (e.g., driving license, passport, etc.).
2. Documentation demonstrating direct, current professional affiliation to the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade, or commercial involvement in the military, law enforcement or tactical markets.
3. Purchase orders or invoices showing purchases made from U.S. exhibitors from SHOT Show 2018.If you have already registered to attend the SHOT Show, please let me know if you would like to be registered as part of our delegation.
For more information contact:
Lucy Cicero Latka
Sr. Commercial Specialist (Government Procurement, Defense and Security)
U.S. Embassy Ottawa
U.S. Department of Commerce | International Trade Administration
(613) 688-5219; firstname.lastname@example.org