The U.S. Commercial Service of the U.S. Embassy in Canada is pleased is announce that we will once again be leading a buyer delegation to SHOT Show, January 21-24, 2020 in Las Vegas, NV. We are delighted to extend this invitation to CSAAA Members.
Benefits of being part of our delegation include:
- Complimentary Registration for the exhibition hall. Admission savings approximately US$70-US$350.
- Complimentary seats for educational seminars – Retail and LEEP only: There are limited seats available, will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Use of the International Trade Center (ITC) with conference rooms for private meetings (Hostesses will be available to assist with scheduling).
- Badge printing in the International Trade Center (ITC) to avoid regular registration lines.
- List of U.S. exhibitors interested in meeting with Canadian delegates during the Show.
- Continental breakfast and snacks each official show day in the ITC. (LUNCH IS NOT PROVIDED)
The cost to apply to join the U.S. Embassy-led Buyer Delegation is US$30 (Approx. CDN$38) payable by credit card. Please note that attendance as part of our delegation is RESTRICTED to commercial BUYERS or INFLUENCERS to the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade and commercial buyers of military, law enforcement and tactical products and services.
CSAAA Members can now register at: https://emenuapps.ita.doc.gov/ePublic/event/editWebReg.do?SmartCode=0QDC
When registering for the event at the above link, please put your city and province in the city field and New York as the State, and 13669 as the zip code. The same applies to billing info.
Please note that registering through the link above does not guarantee acceptance to the SHOT Show. All applicants must be vetted and approved before we proceed with final registration.
Once you have applied to be part of the delegation, you will receive a questionnaire for completion and ask for the following information:
- A copy of current and valid government-issued photo identification (e.g., driving license, passport, etc.).
- Documentation demonstrating direct, current professional affiliation to the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade, or commercial involvement in the military, law enforcement or tactical markets.
- Purchase orders or invoices showing purchases made from U.S. exhibitors from previous SHOT Shows.
For more information, contact:
Lucy Cicero Latka | Sr. Commercial Specialist
U.S. Department of Commerce | International Trade Administration Commerce | U.S. Commercial Service
Embassy of the United States of America | Ottawa, Canada
[email protected] | 613-688-5219