Position: Data Entry Clerk
Job Type: Temporary, Fixed Term Contract
Overview: Since 1973, the Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition Association (CSAAA) has provided Leadership and a strong voice for Canada’s Hunting and Sport Shooting Industry. Currently, the CSAAA is seeking detail-oriented and organized individuals to fill the positions of Data Entry Clerk to aid in data collection and entry of business inventory.
This will be a remote position with no travel expected.
- Strong attention to detail and concentration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – bilingual (French/English is an asset)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to repetitively perform tasks with accuracy.
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
- Some firearm knowledge is required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent
- Data Management or equivalent degree preferred but not required
- 1-3 years of experience in data entry or equivalent training
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 WPM
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
- Receive and register inventory reports and other documents for data capture.
- Input data into spreadsheets or other templates using a keyboard and mouse
- Verify the accuracy and completeness of data
- Review and enter data information into the appropriate databases (Microsoft Excel)
- Monitoring and updating existing data when required
- Performing regular data storage backups and checkups to ensure the safety of the data
Salary: negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume and a cover letter to Jenn Gadbois: [email protected].