Adding new services, savings and even more lobbying power
PETERBOROUGH, ON, December 19, 2016 - CSAAA is very pleased to announce that we have partnered with the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB) to extend the many benefits of CFIB to CSAAA members. By working together, we are able to provide independent businesses in our sector access to business assistance, savings programs and an event stronger voice at all levels of government. Through this partnership, CSAAA members will enjoy reduced CFIB membership fees; a savings that will also benefit members already affiliated with both associations.
Some of the many benefits made available through CFIB are:
- Access to significant discounts on: payment processing, business banking, group benefits, telecom services, website building and hosting, e-mail marketing, recruiting, staff training, payroll processing, courier and freight shipping and more.
- Unlimited access to CFIB Business Counselors for advice on: government compliance and regulations, employment standards, exporting and importing, health and safety, hiring and managing employees, selling to government, workers’ compensation and more.
- Online business training courses and webinars for both employers and employees
These are just a few examples of how CFIB can help CSAAA members improve your business. Since 1971, CFIB has also been working on behalf of its 109,000 members to improve the entrepreneurial environment in Canada.
With a number of CSAAA members who are already members of CFIB and the excellent synergies between the two associations, this new partnership was a logical step. CFIB’s lobbying efforts and extensive business support resources benefit independent businesses across the country.
“One call to CFIB’s Business Counsellors more than pays for our membership and the savings on payment processing actually improved our bottom line. Now we get our CFIB membership through CSAAA for a fraction of the cost and we have the support of their team of small business lobbyists.”
As a result of this new partnership, CSAAA membership rates for 2017 will increase. However, the cost-savings from of any one of the many new benefits available to CSAAA members will more than pay back this increase. Our 2017 membership rates are as follows:
- Retailer (1-24 locations) $250 per store or e-commerce site
- Mass Merchant (25+ locations) $230 per store
- Manufacturer $650
- Distributor/Wholesaler $650
- Independent Sales Agent $350
Please note: only Canadian-owned, independent business based in Canada are eligible to be members of CFIB.
If you have any questions about our new partnership with CFIB, please contact Alison de Groot, Managing Director of CSAAA at 1-705-875-2302 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If you’d like more information about CFIB, just call our main contact at CFIB, Richard DeMarco, at 1-800-667-3436
Or join us at the CSAAA 2017 Trade Show, January 29-30 in Calgary, Alberta where we will have CFIB representatives on hand to present all your new benefits and an update on the small business forecast for Canada.
We are very excited about this new relationship and encourage all members to find out more about CFIB at www.cfib.ca.